Handle with care / Jodi Picoult.
View other formats and editions
- 20 of 20 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Killingworth Library Association.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Killingworth Library Association||LP FIC PIC (Text to phone)||33420145035458||Adult Large Type||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1602854394 (library binding : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781602854390
- ISBN: 9781602854390 (library binding : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 716 p. (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Me. : Center Point Pub., 2009. Thorndike, Me. : Center Point Pub., 2009.
|Summary, etc.:||Struggling to care for their daughter Willow, who was born with brittle bone disease, Charlotte and Sean O'Keefe add additional strain to their overburdened family life when they file a lawsuit against Charlotte's obstetrician.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Large type books
Medical care, Cost of Fiction
Mothers Psychology Fiction
Osteogenesis imperfecta Fiction
Parents of children with disabilities Fiction
Physician and patient Moral and ethical aspects Fiction
Wrongful life Fiction