The memory of all that : a love story about Alzheimer's / Mary MacCracken.
- ISBN: 1647424178
- ISBN: 9781647424176
- Physical Description: 1 volume ; 22 cm
- Publisher: [S.l.] : She Writes Press, 2022.
Deeply in love, Cal and Mary brave divorce, marry, and help each other succeed in their work. Cal becomes a renowned inventor, Mary a best-selling author. Then Alzheimer's strikes. Cal faces his disease courageously, Mary finds ways to sustain their relationship despite it. While they don't beat Alzheimer's, it doesn't win either. Their love persists throughout and beyond their battle.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||MacCracken, Mary > Marriage.
MacCracken, Calvin D., 1919-1999 > Health.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Killingworth Library Association.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.