The very hungry caterpillar eats snacks : an opposites book / Eric Carle.
- ISBN: 9780593384732
- ISBN: 0593384733
- Physical Description: 22 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York : World of Eric Carle, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC 2022.
On board pages.
On die-cut board pages, the hungry caterpillar discovers different kinds of snacks and their opposites.
|Target Audience Note:||
000-003. World of Eric Carle.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Toy and movable books > Specimens.
Caterpillars > Juvenile fiction.
Polarity > Juvenile fiction.
Caterpillars > Fiction.
Opposites > Fiction.
Toy and movable books.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Killingworth Library Association.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.